welcome!

Thank u so much for visiting my blog, the purpose of this blog is share with you, how much God loves Mexico city and the amazing things He's doing here trought your prayers and support.

May the Lord Bless you!

lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2008

life at Mexico city!






















Give me the eyes to hear you
To feel the way you do
Give me your hands to help
And your eyes to understand
Give me your presence to live
And your strength to remain
Give me a little bit of my esence
As long as is tons of yourself
Just give me what I ask
Only the thing I could never give
The sacrifice in the cross…


Life in Mexico city is really crazy, a huge city, millions persons with a life, with wishes, and one goes here, other goes there, everyone has a destiny to follow every day, a work, school, the future, different social classes, differents point of view, but… the same need… salvation, no matter the age, the genre, the place where you live or the things that you do. That’s why I also love mexico city, I don’t love the sin, but I love the grace and you can also find God’s grace everywhere, ”But where sin increased, grace increased all the more” rom 5:20 this because this city is a collage of grace over sin, drug dealers, kidnapping, thieves, prostitutes, whorshipers of the evil, People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God 2 tim 3:3

So here im after say many good byes, after many proofs, leaving my life for Jesus, this was harder than I tough, 4 years ago when I decided to commit my life to Jesus, actually I tough that would be easier, but everyday I just realize that is not like that, I haven’t pain like Paul, but I have some, sometimes be a missionary is not so easy, because you take the desition of depend of God for everything! It means everything! To my daily bread, to a place to live, to know what to do, what words to give to the people and even what im gonna writte in my blog, and I hear His voice saying just say your experience with me, to be honest the last months has been really hard but close and that is the most important close, no far , close to His heart, close to my saviour, and I can discover that He’ s my saviour of my sins, He’s my saviour, when I feel me discouraged, when I don’t have hope, He’s my saviour and more than that He’s my God, my loving God.


And when I can go to the campus of share of Christ I really meant it, is not only something that I read in the bible, is something that im living, the Christian life… no so pinky, but wonderful! And after have a good talk with a student, pray for someone sick, or just hang out with any kind of people, I know this is my mission no matter what I do, because is His mission, and He’s so lovely to share it with me, to let me take part of it.

Understanding is not the same than loving
Because I love you
Although I cant understand you
And you understand me while you love me
How can I mix them?
If you re in both
You can see it all
As I just see you
And while I see you
I don’t understand you
I can’t reach to know the way you work
And with this thousand questions
I just can reach to understand that I love you.

please pray for me, that everyday God can keep touching my heart to follow him only looking to the cross… that lovely cross.

1 comentario:

Philippe dijo...

Wow. Sandy,you see. You see and hear the word of God,I know it and it is so beaufiful to see a women in Christ. The Lord as blessed you so much, continue doing God's will, I know He is proud of you. He knows what is in your heart and on judgement day you will be very welcome by Him. No doubt. You inspirer me. I go to church alot, I see alot of people there, we can see the real christians when we hear them talk. From what I see here from you, I know Christ lives in you. Don't stop sharing your experience, you make a great job spreading the word of God, the good news.

God bless you.

Philippe

Prayers request

  • for my friends Ale, Luis, Flor, Jose Luis, Claudia, Esmirna and all the missionaries that are raising support that God can complete their teams soon
  • for a faithful support team in prayer and finances, commited to the great comission